◀ INTELLIGENCE BUREAU ▶
- Established – 1887
- Head quarter – New Delhi.
- Motto – Always Alert.
- Director – Rajiv Jain.
- Department – Ministry of Home Affairs.
◀ CENTRAL BUREAU INVESTIGATION ▶
- Established ➡ 1941 as the special police establishment act.
- HQ ➡ New Delhi.
- Motto ➡ Industry, Impartiality, Integrity.
- Director ➡ Alok Verma.
? Director is selected based on CVC Act 2003. Two years term.
? Selection Committee ➡Prime Minister, leader of opposition, CJI.
? Selection Committee was constituted under The Lokpal and Lokayuktas Act 2013.
?CBI Academy ➡ Ghaziabad.
?CBI ➡ Union Subject.
◀ DENGUE ▶
- Mosquito ➡ Borne tropical disease.
- Spread by Aedes Egypti.
- The incubation period ➡ 3 to 14 days.
- Dengue virus is an RNA virus family of Flaviviridae virus.
- The most widely hypothesis that – ADE – Antibody.
- Anti Dengue Day ➡ 15 June.
◀ GEOLOGICAL SURVEY OF INDIA ▶
- Established ➡ 1851
- Department ➡ Ministry of Mines.
- HQ ➡ Kolkata.
- Director ➡ M. S. Krishnan.
◀ INSV TARINI ▶
- Indian Navy going sailboat.
- First Indian all women shipyard.
- INSV TARINI has been named The Taraini ➡ TARINI HILLS.
◀ UNITED NATION ▶
- Established ➡1945
- HQ ➡ New York.
- Secretary General ➡ Antonio Guterres.
- Official language ➡ Arabic, Chinese, English, French, Russian, Spanish.
- Member ➡ 193 members, 2 observer state.
- UN has six principal organ ➡
?Economic Social Council.
?The International Court of Justice.
?UN Trusteeship Council ➡ suspended in 1994.
- First UN secretary general ➡ Trygve Lie.
- The International Court of Justice ➡ Hague.
◀ HIB VISA ▶
- It is under the Immigration and Nationality Act, Section 101 which allows US employers to employ Foreign workers in Speciality Occupation.
- If the Foreign workers in H-1 B Visa status quit or dismissed from the sponsoring employer. The worker must either apply for and be granted a change of status. Find another employer or leave the United States.
◀ INDO TIBETIAN BORDER POLICE ▶
- Established ➡ 1962
- Department ➡ Ministry of Home Affairs.
- HQ ➡ New Delhi.
- Head ➡ R. K. Pachananda.
- Act ➡ Indo Tibetan Border police force act 1992
- Patrolling ➡ Indo China border.
- It is under the 5 Central Armed Police Force ➡