Indian Export Advisory Group on Measles and Rubella has commended India on progress of Measles and Rubella
Measles and Rubella:
- Measles and Rubella is spread through coughing and sneezing of an infected person.
- Most of the cases it is effected the children and it is the important cause of death of children.
- Global Study states that total 1,34,200 children and in India 49,200 children under 5 years.
- Rubella is generally mild infection. When pregnant woman effected Rubella it is called Congenital Rubella Syndrome.
- Recently govt started second phases of Rubella vaccine campaign.
- In February 2017 Union minister of Health and family welfare has launched Measles Rubella vaccine campaign.
RESEARCH BANK OF INDIA HAS DECIDED NOT TO PURPOSE A PROPOSAL TO INTRODUCE ISLAMIC BANKING IN INDIA
- Islamic Banking or Islamic Finance or Sharia Compliant Finance is banking or financing activities that complies with Sharia. (Islamic law) and it is practical through the development of Islamic economy.
- Recent study shows that Islamic Finance Industry is expanded at a rate of 10-12% annually.
- Mainly Islamic Banking means interest free banking because the charging of interest is prohibited under Islam.
WORLD DIABETES DAY
- World Diabetes Day was instituted by United Nation General Assembly in 2007.
- Diabetes is a non communicable disease. There are two types of diabetes- a. Type 1 and b. Type 2
- Type 1- when pancreas doesn’t produce enough insulin, so blood glucose level increased.
- Type 2- when insulin produce very well so in blood glucose level decrease.
- 1 million death every year and total 313 million people living in Diabetes.
- In 2016 CSIR Research Institute launches India’s first Anti diabetic Ayurvedic Drug BGR-34
- Two common name of diabetes is – a. Diabetes Malitus. B. Diabetes Insipidus.
GOVERNMENT RELEASE INDIAN YOUTH DEVELOPMENT INDEX REPORT 2017
Youth Development Index:
- Union Ministry of Youth Affair and Sports released India Youth Development Index 2017.
- The Index developed Rajiv Gandhi National Institute of Youth Development.
PRESIDENT OF INDIA INAUGURATES 37 TH INDIA INTERNATIONAL TRADE FAIR IN NEW DELHI
- It is organised by India Trade Promotion Organisation.
- Theme of this fair i’d “start up India, stand up India.”
- Main focus country is Kyrgyzstan.
- HQ of Indian Trade Promotion Organization is Pragati Maidan.